Kids & Clays Foundation works with the shooting industry to help organize and implement shooting sport fundraising events for participating RMHC® Chapters. Since our first event in 1999, we’ve helped participating Chapters generate nearly $6,000,000* from our shooting sport charity events. A significant part of our success is due to the heartfelt support and generous sponsorship given by the many local and national companies and organizations.
To help Kids & Clays continue our mission, we encourage our supporters to consider the following ways to get involved:
Just A Buck Program
The companies involved in the Just A Buck program solicit their employees to each donate $1 per pay check. One dollar today doesn’t mean a whole lot to most people but your donations would mean the world to the kids that need it.
Gun Club Program
Gun clubs can support the Kids & Clays mission at each of their events by offering a Kids & Clays Lewis Class Option. Organizers charge the normal fee for the event plus a suggested $20 charity fee option.
Participate in an Event
Kids & Clays® events help generate funds for participating local RMHC® Chapters across the U.S. Click here for a list of upcoming events.
In return for your commitment to Kids & Clays events, you will be:
- Growing interest in Shooting Sport Fundraising events
- Helping support the mission of Kids & Clays
- Exposing your product line or service to ideal clients
- Entertaining clients at unique events
- Networking with other vendors in your industry
- Exposing the public to positive press for the industry
- Supporting the Official Charity of the ATA, NSSA, and NSCA