Get InvolvedThe cornerstone Ronald McDonald House program began in 1974 based on a simple idea: Provide a “home away from home” for families of seriously ill children receiving treatment at nearby hospitals. Needless to say, covering the expenses associated with the “home away from how atmosphere” provided by the 271 Ronald McDonald Houses around the world, is a daunting task. Fundraising events held by various Ronald McDonald Houses are crucial to help raise money for general operating income needed to support their local House. Kids & Clays Foundation works with the shooting industry to help in those fundraising efforts. Since our first event in 1999, these shooting sport charity fundraisers have generated nearly $6,000,000 for Ronald McDonald Houses across the country. Many McDonald’s Owners, suppliers and corporate employees, along with the Ronald McDonald House staff, their dedicated volunteers and friends, not to mention the shooters that participate are all responsible in some aspect for the success of our charity fundraising events. A significant part of our success is due to the heartfelt support and generous sponsorship given by the many local and national companies and organizations.
Ways to get involved:
Just A Buck Program
The companies involved in the Just A Buck program solicit their employees to each donate $1 per pay check. One dollar today doesn’t mean a whole lot to most people but your donations would mean the world to the kids that need it.
Gun Club Program
Gun clubs can support RMHC at each of their events by offering a Kids & Clays Lewis Class Option. Organizers charge the normal fee for the event plus a suggested $20 charity fee for the option, with half of the option going back to K&C.
Help us help families and become a sponsorOur Ronald McDonald House families have been strong supporters and participants in our Charity fundraising events, subsequently introducing and bringing in many new shooters to the shooting sports industry.
In return for your commitment to this worthwhile charity, you will be:
- Partnering with one of the world’s most recognized charities
- Knowing that every dollar donated directly supports the families of sick and injured children across the nation.
- Exposing your product line or service to ideal clients.
- Entertaining clients at a unique event by having them at various shoots.
- Enjoying the opportunity to network with other vendors in your industry.
- Exposing the public to positive press for the industry.
- Knowing that every dollar donated helps families of sick and injured children.
- Supporting the Official Charity of the ATA, NSSA, and NSCA.